Infinitive or participle with 1st person sing. suffix:
- and my satisfaction (Strong 7646)
- and my having in excess (Strong 7646)
- and my plenty, and my anundance (Strong 7647, Strong 7648)
- and my swearing, and my curse (Strong 7650)
- and my seven (Strong 7651)
- and seventy (Strong 7657)
Participle, plur., masc.
- and that (they) seek (Strong 1158)
- and that (they) boil up (Strong 1158)
Noun, sing., masc. + 3rd person plur. masc. suffix:
- and that their run (Strong 1164)
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete. That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.