Infinitive or participle with 1st person sing. suffix:
- my satisfaction (Strong 7646)
- my having in excess (Strong 7646)
- my plenty, my anundance (Strong 7647, Strong 7648)
- my swearing, my curse (Strong 7650)
- my seven (Strong 7651)
- seventy (Strong 7657)
Participle, plur., masc.
- that (they) seek (Strong 1158)
- that (they) boil up (Strong 1158)
Noun, sing., masc. + 3rd person plur. masc. suffix:
- that their run (Strong 1164)
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete. That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.