New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Noun, sing., fem.:
- and time ( )
- and experiences, and fortunes ( )
- and occurrence, and occasion ( )
Perfect, 3rd person, sing., masc.:
- and hastened, and helped (dubious) ( )
- and made crooked, and falsified, and perverted, and subverted ( , PIEL)
- and bended, and made crooked ( , PIEL)
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete (even with spaces hypothesis). That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.