New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Noun, sing., fem.:
- time ( )
- experiences, fortunes ( )
- occurrence, occasion ( )
Perfect, 3rd person, sing., masc.:
- hastened, helped (dubious) ( )
- made crooked, falsified, perverted, subverted ( , PIEL)
- bended, made crooked ( , PIEL)
- hastening, helping (dubious) ( )
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete (even with spaces hypothesis). That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.