New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
(from חשך) Verb., reverse perfect, 3rd face, sing., masc.:
- and will be dark
Verb., reverse perfect, 3rd face, sing., masc. with 2nd person sing. suffix:
- and will make haste you ( , )
- and will make haste by you ( , )
- and will withhold, and will keep back, and will keep for oneself, and will keep from, and will refrain, and will reserve ( )
- and will restrain, and will check ( )
Infinitive or adjective:
- and making haste you ( , )
- and making haste by you ( , )
- and withholding, and keeping back, and keeping for oneself, and keeping from, and refraining, and reserving ( )
- and restraining, and checking ( )
Noun, sing., masc.
- and darkness
Adjective, sing., masc.
- and obscure, and insignificant, and low
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete (even with spaces hypothesis). That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.