New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Verb., perfect, 3rd face, sing., masc.:
- was dark (from )
Verb., perfect, 3rd face, sing., masc. with 2nd person sing. suffix:
- made haste you ( , )
- made haste by you ( , )
- withheld, kept back, kept for oneself, kept from, refrain, reserve ( )
- restrained, checked ( )
Infinitive or adjective:
- making haste you ( , )
- making haste by you ( , )
- withholding, keeping back, keeping for oneself, keeping from, refraining, reserving ( )
- restraining, checking ( )
Noun, sing., masc.
- darkness (from )
Adjective, sing., masc.
- obscure, insignificant, low (from )
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete (even with spaces hypothesis). That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.