New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Noun, sing., (masc. or fem.?):
- and enemy ( )
- and being hostile to ( )
- and treating as enemy ( )
Spaces Hypothesis with prefixes
Imperative, sing., masc.:
- hinder me in/by! hold back me in/by! ( )
- and where in/by?, and whence in/by? ( )
- and which in/by?, and how in/by? (in prefix with other adverb) ( )
- and not in/by ( )
- and alas in/by!, and woe in/by! ( )
Noun, sing., masc.:
- and howling beast in/by, and jackal in/by ( )
- and coast in/by, and island in/by, and shore in/by, and region in/by ( )
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete (even with spaces hypothesis). That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.