New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Noun, sing., (masc. or fem.?):
- enemy ( )
- being hostile to ( )
- treating as enemy ( )
Spaces Hypothesis with prefixes
- where in/by?, whence in/by? ( )
- which in/by?, how in/by? (in prefix with other adverb) ( )
- not in/by ( )
- alas in/by!, woe in/by! ( )
Noun, sing., masc.:
- howling beast in/by, jackal in/by ( )
- coast in/by, island in/by, shore in/by, region in/by ( )
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete (even with spaces hypothesis). That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.