New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Perfect, 3rd person, sing., masc.:
- laid hold of, seized, arrested, caught ( )
Participle or infinitive:
- laying hold of, seizing, arresting, catching ( )
Imperfect, 2nd person, sing., masc.
- you will spread ( )
- you will be scattered ( , NIPAL)
- you will take breath, you will refresh oneself ( )
- you will frisk ( )
- you will act proudly ( )
Imperfect, 3rd person, sing., fem.:
- she will spread ( )
- she will be scattered ( , NIPAL)
- she will take breath, she will refresh oneself ( )
- she will frisk ( )
- she will act proudly ( )
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete. That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.