New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Perfect, 2nd person, sing.:
- you are angry, furious ( )
Participle, sing., fem.:
- she is angry, furious ( )
Conjugated noun, sing., fem.:
- snapping or splintering, something fragmented or splintered ( )
- end fragment, end bit, end piece
- end socket
- end secret part
- end of mouth
- end of here, end of from here
- end of a weight equal to one third of a shekel
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete (even with spaces hypothesis). That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.