New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Noun, sing., masc.:
- cord, measuring line ( )
Perfect, 3rd person, sing., masc. + 3rd person plur. suffix:
- emptied him ( )
- cleaned him ( )
- held him innocent, didn't punish him ( )
- waited him ( )
- waited him eagerly ( , PIEL)
- collected him, bounded him together ( )
- was collected by him ( , NIPAL)
- vomited him ( )
Participle, sing., masc. + 3rd person plur. suffix:
- emptying him ( )
- cleaning him ( )
- holding him innocent, not punishing him ( )
- waiting him ( )
- waiting him eagerly ( , PIEL)
- collecting him, binding him together ( )
- being collected by him ( , NIPAL)
- vomiting him ( )
For "vomiting", consider words of Christ in Apocalypse.
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete (even with spaces hypothesis). That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.