New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
- ten ( , )
Numeral, masc. + 3rd person sing. fem. suffix:
- her ten ( , )
Noun, sing., masc. + 3rd person fem. suffix:
- her wealth, her riches ( )
Perfect, sing., fem.:
- (she) was or became rich ( )
- (she) tithed ( )
- (she) give a tithe ( , PIEL)
Perfect, sing., masc. + 3rd person fem. suffix:
- tithed her ( )
- give a tithe her ( , PIEL)
- was or became rich of her ( )
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete. That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.