New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Perfect, 3rd person, sing., masc.:
- pierced, bored ( )
- designated, appointed ( )
- was designated, was appointed ( , NIPAL)
- cursed, blasphemed ( )
Participle, sing., masc.:
- piercing, boring ( )
- designating, appointing ( )
- being designated, being appointed ( , NIPAL)
- cursing, blaspheming ( )
Noun, sing., masc.:
- groove, socket, hole, cavity ( )
Proper name, loc.:
- Nekeb ("cavern") ( )
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete (even with spaces hypothesis). That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.