New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Perfect, sing., masc. with 3rd person sing. fem. suffix:
- was pleasant, was beautiful ( )
- was sweet, was delightful, was lovely ( )
Participle, sing., fem.:
- pleasant, beautiful ( )
- sweet, delightful, lovely ( )
Participle, sing., masc. with 3rd person sing. fem. suffix:
- pleasant her, beautiful her ( )
- sweet her, delightful her, lovely her ( )
Noun, sing., masc.:
- her kindness, her pleasantness, her delightfulness, her beauty, her favour ( )
Proper name, fem.:
- Naamah (= "loveliness") ( )
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete. That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.