New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Perfect, 3rd person, sing., masc.:
- was pleasant, was beautiful, was sweet, was lovely ( )
Participle, sing., masc.:
- being pleasant, being beautiful, being sweet, being lovely ( )
Noun, sing., masc.:
- kindness, pleasantness, delightfulness, beauty ( )
Perfect, 3rd person, sing., masc. + 3rd person plur. masc. suffix:
- waved them, quivered them, vibrated them, swung them, staggered them them, trembled them
- was unstable them
- tottered them
- vagabonded them
Proper name, masc.:
- Naam (= "pleasantness") ( )
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete. That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.