New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Noun, sing., fem.:
- his gift, his offering ( )
Infinitive or participle with 3rd person sing. masc. suffix:
- from his going down, from his descending ( , )
- from his causing to go down, from his down pressure ( )
- from his descent as a punishment ( )
Noun, sing., (masc.?):
- from his rest ( )
- from his rest (of death) ( )
- from his quietness ( )
- from his descent ( )
Particle, sing., masc. with 3rd person sing. masc. suffix:
- from his leading, from his guide ( )
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete. That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.