New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
- to from him (questionable)
- to what he? to what him?
- for what he? for what him?
Noun, sing., masc. with 3rd person sing. masc. suffix:
- to from his lamentation
- to his manna
- for his manna
- to his mina (weight of silver or gold)
- for his mina (weight of silver or gold)
- to his weight, his counted
- for his weight, his counted
- to his time
- from his time
Noun, sing., fem. with 3rd person sing. masc. suffix:
- to his part, to his portion
- for his part, for his portion
Noun, sing., masc.:
- to his string (of harp)
- for his string (of harp)
Perfect, 3rd person, plur.:
- to counted, to reckoned
- for counted, for reckoned
- to appointed, to ordained
- for appointed, for ordained
Participle, sing., masc. with 3rd person sing. masc. suffix:
- to counting him, to reckoning him
- for counting him, for reckoning him
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete (even with spaces hypothesis). That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.