New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Declined noun, sing., fem.:
- to not, except, to until not ( )
- for not, except, for until not ( )
Infinitive with 1st person, sing. suffix:
- from my wearing out, from my becoming old
- to my wearing out, to my becoming old
- from my worn out, from my old
- to my worn out, to my old
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete (even with spaces hypothesis). That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.