New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Noun, sing., masc.:
- to/for each ( )
- to/for whatsoever ( )
- to/for man, to/for male ( )
- to/for champion ( )
- to/for husband ( )
- not there is, not there are
- not substance
- not existence
Spaces Hypothesis with prefixes
- to/for where that?, to/for whence that?
- to/for which that?, to/for how that? (in prefix with other adverb)
- to/for not that
- to/for alas! that, to/for woe! that
- to/for howling beast that, to/for jackal that
- to/for coast that, to/for island that, to/for shore that, to/for region that
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete (even with spaces hypothesis). That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.