New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Imperfect, 3rd person, plur.:
- will crash into ruins ( )
- will be ruined ( , NIPAL)
- will lift ( , QAL/PIEL)
- will carry, will take ( )
- will forgive ( )
- will rise ( , NIPAL; ))
- will desire ( , PIEL)
- will give credit ( )
- (?) will be lifted up ( , NIPAL)
- (?) will be carried ( , NIPAL)
- (?) will be carried away ( , NIPAL/PIEL)
- (?) will be beguiled ( , NIPAL/PIEL)
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete. That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.