New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Perfect, 3rd person, sing., masc.:
- delayed ( )
Participle or infinitive:
- delaying ( )
Imperfect, 3rd person, sing., masc.:
- will be hot ( )
- will burn, will be burned ( )
- will be dry ( )
- will grow hot (of anger) ( )
- will be angry with ( , NIPAL)
- will delay, will cause to delay ( )
- will stay in hope ( , PIEL)
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete. That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.