New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Imperfect, 3rd person, plur.:
- will remember, will recall ( )
- will bring to remembrance ( , NIPAL)
Imperfect, 3rd person, sing., masc. with 3rd person sing. suffix:
- will remember them, will recall them ( )
- will bring them to remembrance ( , NIPAL)
Spaces Hypothesis with prefixes
- (he) will remember and
- (he) will bring to remembrance and
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete (even with spaces hypothesis). That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.