New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Noun, sing., masc.:
- stream, watercourse (as irrigating) ( )
- running sore, runnings, suppurating, ulcer ( )
Perfect, 3rd person, sing., masc.:
- beared, carried ( , dubious)
Participle, sing., masc.:
- bearing, carrying ( , dubious)
Imperfect, 3rd person, sing., masc.
- will be foolish ( )
- will be vain ( , dubious)
Proper name, masc.:
- Jabal (= "stream of water")
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete. That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.