New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
- and three (Gen. 5:22), may refer to the trinity of God , as in
Reverse imperfect, 3rd person, sing., masc.:
- and will do a third time ( , PIEL)
- and will divide into three parts ( , PIEL)
- and doing a third time ( , PIEL)
- and dividing into three parts ( , PIEL)
Adjective, sing., masc.:
- and pertaining to the third, third (generation) ( )
Proper name, masc.:
- and Shelesh (="might") ( )
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete. That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.