New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
- and to six
- and for six
Noun, sing., masc.:
- and to seat of body, to buttocks
- and for seat of body, for buttocks
Declined noun, sing., masc.:
- and to one of a flock (sheep, goat)
- and for one of a flock (sheep, goat)
Proper name, masc.:
- and to Seth ("compensation")
- and for Seth ("compensation")
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete. That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.