New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Noun, sing., masc.:
- and to hope
- and for hope
- and to collection
- and for collection
- and to from line
- and for from line
Noun, sing., fem.:
- and to reservoir, and to collection
- and for reservoir, and for collection
Participle, sing., masc.:
- and to/for waiting or and to/for looking eagerly for ( )
- and to/for laying in wait for ( )
- and to/for waiting for, and to/for lingering for ( )
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete (even with spaces hypothesis). That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.