New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Perfect, 2rd person, sing., masc.:
- and (you) covered with pitch ( )
- and (you) covered a sin ( , PIEL)
Perfect, 3rd person, sing., fem.:
- and (she) covered with pitch ( )
- and (she) covered a sin ( , PIEL)
Participle, sing., fem.:
- and (she) covering with pitch ( )
Conjugated noun, sing., masc.:
- and as hole ( )
- and as cow ( )
- and as Euphrates ("fruitfulness") ( )
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete. That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.