New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Reverse perfect, 3rd person, sing., masc.:
- and will bring into bondage, and will make subservient
- and will subdue, and will force, and will violate
- and will subdue, and will dominate, and will tread down
Participle or infinitive, sing., masc.:
- and bringing into bondage, and making subservient
- and subduing, and forcing, and violating
- and subduing, and dominating, and treading down
Noun, sing., masc.:
- and lamb, and sheep, and young ram
- and footstool
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete (even with spaces hypothesis). That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.