New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Noun, sing. masc.:
- and my heart ( )
- and not me, and hardly me, and else me ( )
Participle, sing., masc. with 1st person suffix:
- and wearing me out ( )
Perfect, 3rd person, sing., masc. with 1st person suffix:
- and wearied me out ( )
- and enjoyed me, and used me to the full ( , PIEL)
- and troubled me ( , PIEL)
Adjective, sing., masc. with 1st person suffix:
- and my worn out, and my old
Proper name, masc.:
- and my Bel ("lord"), a chief Babylonian deity ( )
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete (even with spaces hypothesis). That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.