New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Perfect, 3rd person, sing., masc.:
- gave drink, irrigated
Noun, sing., masc.:
- her sackcloth ( )
- her leg ( )
Spaces Hypothesis with prefixes
- the leg (lower) the
- the sack (for grain) the
- the sackcloth (as worn for lamentation) the
- the same material spread out to lie on the
- whether leg (lower) the
- whether sack (for grain) the
- whether sackcloth (as worn for lamentation) the
- whether same material spread out to lie on the
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete (even with spaces hypothesis). That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.