New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Perfect, 3rd person, sing., masc.:
- the kept, the watched, the guarded
- whether kept, whether watched, whether guarded
Participle or infinitive:
- the keeping, the watching, the guarding
- whether keeping, whether watching, whether guarding
Noun, sing., masc.:
- the night watch, the vigil
- the watching
- the lees, the dregs
- whether night watch, whether vigil
- whether watching
- whether lees, whether dregs
Proper name, masc.:
- the Shemer or Shamer or Shamed = "preserved"
- whether Shemer or Shamer or Shamed = "preserved"
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete. That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.