New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Adj., sing., masc.:
- the/whether pleasant ( )
- the/whether pledging ( )
- the/whether mixing, the/whether joining together ( )
Noun, sing., masc.:
- the/whether mixture ( )
- the/whether evening, the/whether sunset ( )
- the/whether Arab ( )
- the/whether weft, the/whether knitted material ( )
- the/whether swarm of flies ( )
- the/whether raven ( )
- the/whether Oreb (proper name), 1. one of the chieftains of the Midianite army defeated by Gideon; 2. a rock east of the Jordan where Oreb and part of his army fell to the Ephraimites
Noun, sing., fem.:
- the/whether poplar, willow (tree)
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete. That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.