New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
- the being waste, the being desolate
- the dried
- the attacked, the smote down, the slayed, the fought
Adjective, sing., masc.:
- the waste, the desolate, the dry
Noun, sing., masc.:
- the dryness, the desolation, the drought
- the parching heat
Noun, sing., fem.:
- the sword, the knife
- the tools for cutting stone
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete. That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.