New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Noun, sing., masc.:
- the coriander-a plant the seed of which resembles manna
- the fortune, the good fortune
- whether coriander-a plant the seed of which resembles manna
- whether fortune, whether good fortune
Proper name, masc.:
- the Gad ("god of fortune"), a Babylonian deity
- the Gad ("troop")
- whether Gad ("god of fortune"), a Babylonian deity
- whether Gad ("troop")
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete (even with spaces hypothesis). That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.