New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Perfect, 3rd person, plur.:
- heard, listened ( , HIPIL)
- obeyed ( , HIPIL)
Perfect, 3rd person, sing., masc. with 3rd person plur. suffix:
- heard him, listened him ( , HIPIL)
- obeyed him ( , HIPIL)
- the that case of us ( )
- the that time of us ( )
- the then his lamentation, the in that case his lamentation
Adverb with 1st person sing. suffix:
- the my that time his lamentation
- the my that case his lamentation
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete (even with spaces hypothesis). That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.