New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Noun, sing., fem.:
- in his likeness, in his similitude
- in one silenced him
- in one quieted by destruction by him, in one destroyed by him
- in the likeness of him, in like as him
Noun, sing., masc.:
- in his bloods (dubious)
- in his comparing
- in his resembling
- in his imagining, in his thinking
- in his silence, in his cessation
- in his destructing
- in his cutting off
- in his undoing
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete. That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.