New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Noun, sing. masc. with sing. masc. suffix:
- his brother ( , )
- his fire pot, his brazier ( )
- his jackal, his hyena ( )
Imperfect, 1st person, sing.:
- I will keep him alive ( , PIEL)
- I will revive him ( , PIEL)
- I will make him alive ( , PIEL)
Proper name, masc.:
- Ahio ("brotherly" or "fraternal") ( )
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete. That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.