New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
- six ( )
Noun, sing., masc.:
- seat of body, buttocks ( )
Declined noun, sing., masc.:
- one of a flock (sheep, goat) ( )
Perfect, 3rd person, sing., masc.: ()
- put, set
- stationed, appointed, fixed
- set mind to, took one's stand
- laid waste
Proper name, masc.:
- Seth ("compensation") ( )
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete (even with spaces hypothesis). That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.