New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
Adjective, sing., masc.:
- to/for much, to/for many, to/for great ( , )
- to/for abundant ( )
- to/for much, to/for exceedingly ( )
Noun, sing., masc.:
- to/for abundance, to/for multitude ( )
- to/for captain, to/for chief ( , )
- to/for archer ( )
Participle, sing., masc.:
- to/for striving (physically or with words), to/for judging with ( )
- to increase, to multiply ( )
- to shoot ( )
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete. That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.