New Testament Commentary by a Mathematician book. | Site for researching all meanings of Hebrew Bible.
2nd person, plur., fem.:
- you have (source)
Imperfect, 3rd person, sing., masc.:
- will settle down to abide ( )
- will to abide, dwell, reside ( )
- will make settle down, will establish ( , PIEL)
- will make or cause to dwell ( , PIEL)
Imperfect, 3rd person, sing., masc. with 3rd person plur. fem. suffix:
- will bite them ( )
- will lend them for interest ( )
- will give interest them ( )
Analyzing of information presented on this page is complete. That is, all variants of translation were considered carefully. No warranty however, that nothing is missing.